Tuesday, July 26, 2011

step one complete

The last 24 hours have been a bit stressful. I can't really talk about what I'm doing, but I can talk about why I'm stressing (vague, I know. it will all make sense later).

While doing something very important last night, my computer had an issue and I was not given some very important information. But, not to worry, everything would be emailed to me. Within 24 hours.

So I waited. And waited. And waited. Nothing. I can't count how many times I checked my email, and every time there was nothing. And then the 24 hour deadline passed.

I searched and researched how I could retrieve the very important information that I desperately needed (and trust me, I was getting desperate). After several minutes, I decided to try something new. And it worked! I finally got my very important, and very good information.

Now, time to stress for step two!



P.S. I kinda felt like Jack Bauer from 24 while writing this...

No comments:

Post a Comment