Monday, July 4, 2011

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree

I love my family. Especially my dad. (hey, it was father's day recently... yeah I'm a little late on this one). He is the greatest man ever. Seriously, everyone loves my dad. He will do anything for anyone at anytime, no matter how it will affect him. And he is an amazing cook. And quite the comedian. The. Greatest. Dad. Ever.

The older I've become, the more realize how similar I am to my parents. My dad and I understand each other. We tend to have the same opinions and think alike. I don't have to explain myself, he just gets it. And it's great.

Lately my car has had some problems, and my dad is always there to help. But I've been helping too. And I love it! I love learning how to fix my car while getting to spend time with my dad. Just my dad and I. Turns out there is one more thing we have in common :)

So thanks dad for being great AND teaching me great lessons!

1 comment:

  1. I 100% love this entry and could not agree more! He is amazing and I am so blessed that I get him as my other Dad! I also love you!!

    ReplyDelete