Sunday, June 6, 2010

it's off to work i go

Well, my last week of freedom is officially over! Tomorrow is my first day at my new job, or as I like to call it, my grown up job. I am scared out of my mind. And I am really sad that I will no longer have spring breaks, summer vacations, winter breaks, or Fridays off. This almost makes me miss college. I will not, however, miss being poor, homework/exams/grades, or having way too much free time (*going* to class three nights a week + no job = tons and tons of free time = boredom).

To celebrate my lack of responsibility, I packed the week full of:
-sleeping in
-staying up late
-days filled with nothing
-hanging out with friends
-a random trip to Tucson
-going to a Diamondbacks game
-and spending time with family

It was quite the week! I didn't take any pictures, so there aren't any pictures to post. I will have to get better at that...

Tucson turned out to be a great trip! I decided (last minute) to go down for my brother's birthday, and ended up doing a lot more than planned. I helped paint my nephew's room at my dad's house, saw a bunch of friends and most of my family, and got my car fixed by my amazing dad! It's trips like this that make me miss home. But I love it in Phoenix, and I am super grateful that I have a job, so trips like this will have to suffice!

Church was great today, and just what I needed before I start my job :)
Hopefully this week turns out well!
Wish me luck on my first day of work!




*Okay, so I had class three nights a week my last semester, and I might have occasionally missed a class now and then

No comments:

Post a Comment