Monday, June 28, 2010

i just don't know

I haven't felt like blogging lately, but since this is like my own little personal journal, I figure I should probably update. So here is what has been going on for the past two weeks:

- Work now runs my life. It has even given me an 11 o'clock bedtime
- I finished training! I've been workin on my own for over a week now :)  
And by on my own, I mean asking tons of questions all the time
- I got my first grown up paycheck. YaY!
- I went to Tucson for father's day weekend. I <3 my dad
- My friend Erin had her baby. I am his honorary aunt. LOVE IT
- My best friend moved to Texas. It was a sad day.

I feel like the weeks now fly by, and the days all seem to blur together, but then I realize that it has only been three weeks since I started working! Maybe because I am actually being productive with my time, it's as if there are more hours in the day (probably because I am not sleeping them all away, there are more hours. This is also sad). I don't know what's going on, but it's weirding me out! I hope I get used to this.

So that's my update. I am going to Tucson this weekend to help my sister move. And I get my first paid holiday off! Since July 4th is Sunday, I don't have to work Monday. Being grown up does have its perks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment