I have no idea how it's been OVER A MONTH since I last posted something. Am I really that busy that I can't update my supposed journal? I guess so. And I have A LOT to post about! Here's what I have been up to in the past month:
- Work, work, and more work. Weekdays until at least 5 pm (I tend to stay late most days) I can be found at my cubicle staring at two computer screens. Yeah, two screens. I need them for the four programs that are constantly up. I just had my 90 day review and I am doing really well! A few weeks ago I was trained to be a specialist for one of our policy systems and now I am back in training to report claims for another company in the Commerce group. If it sounds confusing, that's because it is. I'll explain this one day...
- I have been working out! I go to a trainer once a week and zUmBa class at least once a week. So my Monday, Tuesday, and sometimes Thursday nights are spent at the gym.
- The few weeknights that I am free, I usually spend with friends. We watch a lot of movies. And get QT. Or go out to dinner. And swim. We went swimming a lot this past month. We pretty much swim or watch movies and almost always have food or beverages. It's a nice break.
- The weekends are as packed as my week! Three weekends ago I went to the lake. AND I GOT UP ON THE WAKEBOARD! It was awesome, to say the least. And now I'm addicted. Two weekends ago it was my fabulous father's birthday, so I went to Tucson. We went swimming, had tacos and busted out the chocolate fountain. It was also awesome. Last weekend was another lake trip. Note the addiction. I got up on the wakeboard every time! It was more than awesome. Except when I got a gnarly bruise on my thigh and almost had a concussion. But that was still kinda awesome. And I can't wait to go back!
- Did I mention work? Full-time. I'm a grown up now. Weird.
- My friend Erin and her cute little family moved to Colorado :( This is the THIRD month in a row that one of my friends has moved out of state. Lame.
- I found out that my-sister's-best-friend-who-is-basically-my-sister is having a girl in January! I am so excited for another little baby and for another niece :)
This weekend is my nephew Logan's first birthday party! My family is coming up for the weekend, so it will be nice to see them again! And next week is my marvelous mother's birthday so I will be in Tucson next weekend. That is two weekends in a row that I will see my family! That hasn't happened in a lllooonnnggg time.
I think that just about sums up my past month. I will try to post more often so it isn't ridiculously long next time!