Tuesday, July 20, 2010

it's the little things

Let me start off by saying I am sooooo blessed. Way more blessed than I probably should be. But lately I have been kinda down. Not all the time, but more down than usual. It all started last week when I had a really bad night. And ever since then I just haven't been the same.

It's little things that make me sad. I miss my family. I am stressed at work. I hate waking up early (although I am getting better at it!). The list goes on...

Bbbuuuttt, it's also the little things that make me happy. I love my family. I love that my dad took me to lunch when he traveled through town. I love my job. I love that I am pretty much used to waking up early. The list goes on...

So, my point is, it really is the little things that count. And there is usually a silver lining to everything. So be happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Belle,
    We love you mucho,mucho even though we don't get to see you often enough. We are so proud of you and the awesome woman you have become! Life is a rollercoaster but it all depends on how you handle it.

    ReplyDelete