Thursday, July 19, 2012

official

It's official - I'm a bad blogger (sorry).
It's also official - I'm engaged!

But I'm kind of a bad blogger because I'm engaged. Since my last post, pretty much all I've done is work way too many hours and plan a wedding. Which is why I couldn't post - because I couldn't say that I was planning a wedding until June 9 when it became official (yes, I know that it is now mid July). And really, that's all I've done. Wedding planning has consumed my life.

And to be honest, I'm not so sure I want a detailed account of this life event. Wedding planning sucks. I want everything to be perfect. I want it all to flow together and match, of course. And I'm indecisive. Which makes things a little more difficult. But I do have lots of people trying to help me. Which is nice because working overtime + trying to plan a wedding = I would totally love to elope (but I had a nightmare about that going horribly, so I think I'll stick to the wedding idea).

So forgive me if I'm awful at blogging for the next few (3, to be exact) months. And who knows, maybe the next time I blog will be when I'm a Mrs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment